- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to not disclose your personal information to third parties other than those mentioned in this policy or unless we are required to do so by law or regulation. As well, we will seek your consent should we decide to disclose your personal information to third parties other than those mentioned here.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Univera Canada Ltd. reserves the right to modify this policy at any time and to issue the new policy amendments through its websites or other means. Any amendments will be made according to the law in effect. Continuing to provide personal information to Univera Canada Ltd. or to use its websites or place orders after amendments to the policy have been posted will be considered an implicit agreement with modifications made to the policy.
You can have access to your individual file information at any time to check the accuracy of the information and have it rectified as appropriate by contacting Univera Canada Ltd. through one of the means hereafter described.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our Policy, or would like to inform us about your preferences regarding personal information, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at (514) 426-2865, or write to the following address: 52 Hymus Blvd. suite101, Pointe-Claire, Quebec H9R 1C9. We will answer your written request within thirty (30) days of its receipt.