90 softgels per bottle
What Your Body Needs:
The main benefit of omega-3 fatty acids is maintaining cardiovascular health. In 1996, the American Heart Association released its Science Advisory, “Fish Consumption, Fish Oil, Lipids and Coronary Heart Disease.” Since then, important new findings have been reported on the benefits of omega-3 fatty acids on cardiovascular health. These include evidence from randomized, controlled clinical trials. New information has emerged about how omega-3 fatty acids affect heart function.
- Health Canada approved NPN (Natural Product Number): 80016690
- Helps reduce serum triglycerides
- Supports maintenance of good health
- Helps support cognitive health and brain function
- Helps support the development of the brain, eyes and nerves in children between 9 and 12 years old
The Univera Advantage:
Optimum Omega-3 contains 40% EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) and 20% DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) omega-3 fatty acids. It also contains 1.8 g of EPA and DHA per serving and is formulated with pure distilled deep sea fish oil free of heavy metals and PCBs. It is a good source of natural vitamin E with all natural flavours, no preservatives or added colouring and no saturated fat or cholesterol.